|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 39.05||1 unit|
|RM 37.50||2 or more|
|RM 35.95||12 or more|
|Retail : RM 48.80|
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is one of the most important water-soluble B-Complex Vitamins that need constant replenishment. A lack of Niacin can cause severe skin rashes & digestive problems; it can also cause mental problems, nervousness, depression, loss of appetite, redness of the tongue, gum ulcers, diarrhea, & other auto-immune related problems.
Functions of Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Niacin is needed for proper blood circulation and healthy skin and hair.
- It aids in the functioning of the nervous system. It is effective in the treatment of depression, schizophrenia, and other mental illnesses. It is also known to be a memory enhancer.
- Niacin maintains a healthy gastro-intestinal tract. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and in the production of hydrochloric acid & bile for the digestive system. It helps to synthesize sex hormones.
- Niacin is known to retard aging.
- It is effective in normalizing hyperactivity.
- It helps all kinds of skin problems, including psoriasis & eczema.
- Niacin aids in numerous other problems including
- canker sores
- premenstrual symptoms
- cold hands and feet
- low blood sugar
- high cholesterol
- and all other forms of degenerative diseases
Gerson Therapy recommends the intake of 50g of Niacin, 6 times daily in the initial period of treatment.
A flush, usually harmless, may occur after the ingestion of Niacin; a red rash may appear on the skin, and a tingling sensation may be experienced as well. This is caused by the increased blood circulation which flows to the surface areas of the skin.
Menstruation / Bleeding?
Do not take niacin when menstruating or bleeding. Niacin will increase the blood flow.
Who would benefit from taking Niacin
- Ideal for those who have poor blood circulation
- Ideal for those who have concerns over high cholesterol level
- Ideal for those who with high blood pressure
- Ideal for those who want to build and maintain healthy skin and hair
- Natural regimen that may help people with depression, schizophrenia and other mental illness
- Ideal for those who want a boost in memory power
- Ideal for those who want to build and maintain a healthy digestive system
- Ideal anti-aging supplement for those who want to reverse the aging clock
- Ideal for hyperactive children Ideal for those who have all kinds of skin problems, including psoriasis and eczema