|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 39.05||1 unit|
|RM 37.50||2 or more|
|RM 35.95||12 or more|
|Retail : RM 48.80|
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is one of the most important water-soluble B-Complex Vitamins that need constant replenishment. A lack of Niacin can cause severe skin rashes & digestive problems; it can also cause mental problems, nervousness, depression, loss of appetite, redness of the tongue, gum ulcers, diarrhea, & other auto-immune related problems.
Functions of Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Niacin is needed for proper blood circulation and healthy skin and hair.
- It aids in the functioning of the nervous system. It is effective in the treatment of depression, schizophrenia, and other mental illnesses. It is also known to be a memory enhancer.
- Niacin maintains a healthy gastro-intestinal tract. It helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and in the production of hydrochloric acid & bile for the digestive system. It helps to synthesize sex hormones.
- Niacin is known to retard aging.
- It is effective in normalizing hyperactivity.
- It helps all kinds of skin problems, including psoriasis & eczema.
- Niacin aids in numerous other problems including
- canker sores
- premenstrual symptoms
- cold hands and feet
- low blood sugar
- high cholesterol
- and all other forms of degenerative diseases
Gerson Therapy recommends the intake of 50g of Niacin, 6 times daily in the initial period of treatment.
A flush, usually harmless, may occur after the ingestion of Niacin; a red rash may appear on the skin, and a tingling sensation may be experienced as well. This is caused by the increased blood circulation which flows to the surface areas of the skin.
Do not take niacin when menstruating or bleeding. Niacin will increase the blood flow.
Who would benefit from taking Niacin
- Ideal for those who have poor blood circulation
- Ideal for those who have concerns over high cholesterol level
- Ideal for those who with high blood pressure
- Ideal for those who want to build and maintain healthy skin and hair
- Natural regimen that may help people with depression, schizophrenia and other mental illness
- Ideal for those who want a boost in memory power
- Ideal for those who want to build and maintain a healthy digestive system
- Ideal anti-aging supplement for those who want to reverse the aging clock
- Ideal for hyperactive children Ideal for those who have all kinds of skin problems, including psoriasis and eczema