Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is one of the most popular natural remedies in folk medicine.
Here are just a few of its health benefits:
- Detoxifies the body: Toxins often accumulate in our bodies, and the malic acid in ACV helps to eliminate these dangerous compounds.
- Alleviates allergy symptoms.
- Aids in flu prevention.
- Aids in digestion.
- Eases heartburn and nausea.
- Increases satiety and helps to promote weight loss.
- Reduces insulin resistance.
- Lowers cholesterol, blood pressure and improves heart health.
- Enhances metabolism.
- Alkalizes the body.
- Contains potent antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
How to Select the Right Apple Cider Vinegar?
Pick one that is raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized to enjoy its mighty nutritional benefits.
Raw, organic ACV is made from sweet varieties of organic apples.
These apples undergo a double fermentation process, which produces enzymes and creates many of the vinegar’s health-promoting characteristics. As the sugar in the apples is broken down, the first ferment yields what we know as “hard” cider or alcoholic cider. The second fermentation creates ACV.
Organic ACV is unpasteurized and contains what is known as the “mother of vinegar”, which is the strand-like sediment that makes the ACV appear somewhat cloudy and murky. Also known as Mycoderma aceti, the mother of vinegar is created when acetic acid bacteria and a type of cellulose develop during the fermentation process. It is rich in proteins, enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar from New Zealand
NewLife™ Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is naturally produced from delicious organic apples from New Zealand.
Undistilled, unpasteurized raw apple cider vinegar. It appears cloudy because it contains the amazing naturally occurring “mother” of vinegar formed from pectin and apple residues that gives the extra health benefits.