|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 27.50||1 unit|
|RM 26.70||2 or more|
|RM 25.00||12 or more|
|Retail : RM 34.40|
NewLife Organic selects only your grown, certified organic from the wolves pristine sea gardens.
NewLife Organic Teas are grown without the use of pesticides, artificial fertilizers, fungicides, and herbicides.
NewLife Organic Teas are certified organic Biological Farmers of Australia (B.F.A)
An audit trail from the seat foundation to the tea cup ensures organic purity. This certification is your guarantee.
Peppermint: A very popular herbal drink. Aids digestion & has a soothing effect.
Place tea bag in a cup or teapot. Use one tea bag per person. Add fresh boiling water and allow to infuse for 4 to 5 minutes.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Peppermint Flowers
Peppermint is a very popular traditional herbal drink which is known for its exquisite aroma. It enhances digestion by reducing spasms of the colon and intestinal tract and relaxes the stomach muscles.
Soothing to the mucous membranes and the gastrointestinal tract, peppermint tea has been a popular folk remedy for most digestive disorders.
Benefits of Peppermint Tea
- Digestion aid for colic, heartburn, stomachaches, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, poor appetite, spasms, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Relieves a headache & migraines.
- Anti-inflammatory and reduces gallbladder inflammation while dissolving gallstones.
- Antibacterial and aids in skin irritation and inflammation.
- Eases and relieves respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, coughs, and influenza.
- Effective relaxant in treating nervous insomnia, stress, anxiety, and restlessness. Breath freshener.
- Potent antiviral (herpes, yeast infections, and mumps).
- Effective energizer & stimulates brain to retain facts.
- Regenerates the liver – especially good for those suffering from degenerative liver diseases such as infectious hepatitis or the more deadly AIDS virus.
- Dr. Max Gerson, MD, recommended the use of peppermint tea to help relieve nausea.
Herbal Tea Comparison
Herbal Tea Chamomile
Herbal Tea Peppermint
Herbal Tea Morlife
Herbal Tea Zinger
|Contents||30 tea bags||30 tea bags||25 tea bags||25 tea bags|
|Price||RM 27.50||RM 27.50||RM 25.30||RM 25.30|
|Benefits||Certified organic, NewLife Chamomile Tea is considered a remedy for all ailments and it promotes calmness and relieves anxiety.||Peppermint is a very popular traditional herbal drink which is known for its exquisite aroma. It enhances digestion by reducing spasms of the colon and intestinal tract and relaxes the stomach muscles.||Nutritious herbal tea with Anitoxidant Properties. Naturally sweetened with licorice, Suitable for diabetic, Caffeine Free.||Zinger tea contains herbs formulation that helps combat fatigue, increases energy level, improves mental performance, boosts immune systems, soothe colds and coughs and is a great drink for everybody who wants to improve overall well-being.|
|Product of||Australia||Australia||New Zealand||New Zealand|