- Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Solution in Distilled Water
|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 17.50||1 unit|
|RM 16.80||2 or more|
|RM 16.45||6 or more|
|RM 15.75||24 or more|
|Retail : RM 21.90|
NewLife Hydrogen Peroxide is indeed a miracle worker with its vast applications. From helping with cuts and scrapes to washing meat and vegetables, it’s the one thing that you need in your home.
- Suitable to wash fish and meat, clean vegetables
- Suitable for soaking athlete’s foot, minor cuts, wounds and abrasions
- Suitable for showers and skincare
- Good for humidifiers and steamers
- Able sterilize enema-sets
Oxygen is the most abundant element on Earth, comprising 45.6% of its crust and 20.95% of dry air. It is also one of the most vital elements to support life. Hydrogen peroxide, because of its oxygen content and healing properties, has been hailed as one of the world’s greatest miracles in a bottle. Now you can have it in your home. Safe and environment-friendly – despite its power, H202 is a natural metabolite of many organisms, which decompose the H202 they produce into oxygen and water.
Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide
- Fish and Meat: Use 3% hydrogen peroxide for washing chicken, fish or other poultry and beef or pork. This kills parasites, bacterial & removes bad odor.
- Cleansing for vegetables and salad greens: Add 1/4 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide to a sink full of cold water. Wash vegetables thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain. This process prolongs freshness. If you wish to kill parasites in greens, use 3% hydrogen peroxide without diluting.
- To freshen kitchen & washroom: Keep a spray bottle of 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide in the kitchen & washroom. Use to wipe off counter tops, sinks and appliances. It will disinfect and give the kitchen & washroom a clean, fresh smell. Works great in the refrigerator and lunch boxes. Ideal as a toilet cleaner.
- Foot soak: Use 3% hydrogen peroxide in a basin and soak.
- Sprouting seeds: Add 1 ounce (30 ml) 3% hydrogen peroxide to one pint (500 ml) of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of hydrogen peroxide each time you rinse the seeds.
- Remove dressings from wounds: Soak the dressings thoroughly with 3% hydrogen peroxide and leave for a few minutes before removal.
- Shower: Keep a spray bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the shower. Spray your body after washing to replace the acid mantel on your skin that soap removes & to oxygenate your blood.
- Skincare: Use 3% grade as an astringent on your face, neck and full body after bathing. Gets rid of acne FAST. Humidifiers & steamers: Use 1 pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water. This helps keep them clean too.
- To sterilize an enema set: Pour one (1) capful of 3% hydrogen peroxide into the enema bag or bucket, rinse & allow the solution to flow through the tube & out of the anal tube.
- In the dishwasher or dishwater: Add 2 ounces of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the regular washing formula. Your glasses will sparkle!
- Mouthwash: Use 3% hydrogen peroxide. Swish it around in your mouth for 1-2 minutes. This mouth freshener lasts longer than any other brands of mouthwash & actually kills pathogenic bacteria, which the others do not. Good for your teeth & gums too.
- Ear: Dilute 3% hydrogen peroxide with equal parts of distilled water. Pour a capful of the solution in each of your ears after swimming to prevent ear infection. To remove earwax, use a few drops of the solution & leave a few minutes.
- Minor cuts, wounds & abrasions: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide onto affected area.
- Marinade: Place meat, fish or poultry in a casserole (avoid using aluminum pans). Cover with a diluted solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Place in a loosely covered container in refrigerator for 1/2 hour. Rinse and cook.
- Leftover tossed salad: Spray with a solution of 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Drain, cover and refrigerate. Eliminates use of chemical preservatives. Toothbrush: Soak your toothbrush in 3% hydrogen peroxide between brushings. The toothbrush is one of your dirtiest things. It is often the cause of yeast infection.
- Athlete’s Foot: Soak feet nightly in 3% hydrogen peroxide until condition is improved.
- House & Gardens Plants: Put 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide in 1-quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.