|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 46.85||3 or more|
CARNIVAL SALES 2019
Carnival Sales runs from 16th November 2019 to 30th November 2019. T&C apply.
As the carnival sales is only available at the Newlife HQ office, please note that we will not be able to issue an official invoice for the products that are on promo.
CARNIVAL SALES ENDS IN...
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out off the reach of sure children
Each tablet contains:
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg
- Norwegian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) 150mcg
Other Ingredients :
- Di-calcium phosphate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- alfalfa, stearic acid
- magnesium stearate
- pharmaceutical glaze
Kelp is a type of seaweed rich in trace elements. Besides iodine, kelp contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, potassium, manganese, sulphur and other trace elements totaling twenty-two known minerals in all. The iodine in kelp is in the same form of amino acids as it occurs in the thyroid gland. A shortage of iodine causes fatigue, goiter, and gray hair in some individuals.
Adelle Davis wrote : “Even large goiters disappear when sufficient iodine is taken together with an adequate diet; the process is slow but eventually new, healthy cells replace the abnormal ones.”
Kelp tablets should be considered what they are : food, not drugs.
Kelp, when powdered may be used as seasonings in soup, drinks, etc.
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM KELP SUPPLEMENT?
Kelp is recommended as a daily supplement in the diet for every living person, in particular the following
- Growing children
- Those suffering from
- hyper/hypo thyroidism
- DDT poisoning
- cardiovascular disease
- asthma, edema
- hair problems
- hay fever
- radiation and other metallic poisoning
- premenstrual syndrome
- prostate disorders
- skin disorders
- stress, T.B.
- fibrocystic disease of the breast
- high blood pressure
- The overweight and the obese.
- The underweight.
KELP IS A SEAWEED RICH IN ORGANIC IODINE AND 22 TRACE ELEMENTS.
Benefits of Kelp in a glance:
- Contains almost every Mineral and Trace Element vital for survival and health.
- Contains Amino Acid and Vitamins.
- Super source of Organic Iodine required for the proper functioning of the Thyroid Gland.
- Increases Energy, builds Endurance and enhances Metabolism.
- Improves Circulation particularly to the Brain.
- Increases supply of Nourishment to the Brain Membranes and Tissues.
- Enhances the Mental Faculty.
- Helps in relieving Nervous Tension and Stress.
- Promotes Healthy Growth in children.