|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 56.90||1 unit|
|RM 55.20||2 or more|
|RM 51.80||12 or more|
|Retail : RM 71.20|
Omega Gold flax seed oil is pressed and packaged under the most stringent conditions. It is completely unrefined, unfiltered, and cold pressed in the absence of light, oxygen, and chemicals. Contains no additives or preservatives.
Our opaque, black bottles are flushed with nitrogen, filled, then immediately capped. This prevents both photon decay and auto-oxidation of the oil thereby retaining its unique fresh-pressed taste and integrity.
Ideal for salad dressings & smoothies
Drizzle on veges or baked potatoes
Delicious nutty taste
Not Your Typical Oil
Do not heat or cook with flaxseed oil. Omega-3 is sensitve to light, heat and oxygen. It will be less beneficial once the Omega-3 bonds are broken down to Omega-6 or Omega-9, there’s no reversal.
Always keep it cool. Refrigerate it to keep it getting rancid. Freeze it if you plan to not consume it for a long period.
One Tablespoon a Day
Consume the flaxseed oil within 8 weeks of opening.
Transition in the used as special dietary food.
Semen Linum usitatissimum 250ml
(Flax Seed Oil exclusively from Organic GOLD Flax Seed)
Omega Gold Flax Seeds are not genetically altered.
Nutritional Analysis Per 10ml Serve
Fat Total (g)
Polyunsaturated Omega-3 (g)
Polyunsaturated Omega-6 (g)
What is Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil is a natural food supplement which is high in fatty acids. Every living cell in the body needs essential fatty acids. They are important for rebuilding and producing new cells. It is also used by the body for the production of prostaglandins, hormonelike substances processes. Flaxseed oil is rich in the two basic categories of essential fatty acids, the omega-3 and omega-6. It has tremendous benefits and is suitable for all to take.
Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
- Heart disease – lowered cholesterol and triglyceride levels by 25 and 65% respectively. Decreases the probability of blood clots and reduces blood pressure.
- Cancer – successfully proven by doctors worldwide that flaxseed oil kills human cancer cells and reduces growths and tumors.
- Diabetes – some evidence shows a deficiency of omega-3 can contribute to diabetes as well as a concurrent lack of vitamins and minerals.
- Arthritis – successful with rheumatoid arthritis, eg. 60% of patients in one study stopped using anti-inflammatory drugs after consuming flaxseed oil.
- Asthma – relieves asthma even within a few days.
- Breathing – since flaxseed oil has been known to oxygenate the body, breathing disorders are eased with this increase and lung function is improved.
- Skin – flaxseed oil is famous for its ability to make skin soft and smooth. Excellent against skin disorders such as eczema and rashes. Have been shown to soothe and heal these skin problems.
- Brain – improves brain function and memory. Necessary for children’s academic performance and the high level performer.
- Vitality – one of the most noticeable signs of improved health is an increase in energy within just a few weeks of taking flaxseed oil.
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome – normalizes hormones in the body relieving PMS symptoms.
- Allergies – helps to decrease allergic response.
- Inflammation – many inflammation problems including colitis, nephritis, tendonitis and psoriasis have been helped.
Dosage Recommendation for Flaxseed Oil
For normal maintenance -1 tablespoon daily (best taken with yoghurt)
For therapeutic reasons -3 tablespoons daily (best taken with yoghurt unless otherwise specified)