- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
|Member's Price Each||When You Buy|
|RM 58.00||1 unit|
|RM 56.25||2 or more|
|RM 54.50||12 or more|
|RM 52.20||24 or more|
|Retail : RM 72.50|
Newlife Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is at its virgin best. It is cold pressed and naturally processed from freshly harvested organic mature coconuts under strict hygenic conditions set by internationally accepted food safety and quality control standards (ISO 22000 and ISO 900). It retains its natural antioxidant properties in Vitamin E, fatty acids, and enzymes. It is rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids which are naturally found in the mother’s milk.
A Dozen Ways to Use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Contains No Chemicals and Preservatives
Suggested Use : 1 to 4 tablespoons to be taken daily.
Ideal for cooking.
Excellent for massage and external application on hair and skin.
Store at normal room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. To maintain freshness, keep bottle cap close when not in use.
Product of Philippines
Serving size : 1tbsp (15ml)
Servings per bottle : 33
Total Fat 14g
Medium Chain Fatty Acids 93.78%
Monounsaturated fat 5%
Polyunsaturated fat 1%
Trans fat 0mg
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml comes in a dark brown semi-translucent cylinder bottle. Made of high-grade plastic to prevent the coconut from damage. Its cap is sealed for quality control and opening it for the first time will break its quality seal, letting you know that you are getting it fresh off the factory.
The coconut oil within will turn solid and liquid depending on the room temperature. Changing its state will not damage the coconut oil at all. It’s safe to use for cooking over high heat.
Comes with a free spray bottle only at NewLife @ Ampang Park.
100% Certified Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
- Does not increase blood cholesterol level
- Does not promote platelet stickiness or blood clot formation
- Does not contribute to atherosclerosis or blood disease
- Does not contribute to heart disease or weight problems
What is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from fresh coconut meat with minimal processing, and without chemical refining, bleaching, or deodorizing. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is regarded as the highest quality coconut oil and is widely used as a herbal remedy in skincare and haircare, as well as for medicinal use and food preparation. Scientific research proves that the antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties found in Virgin Coconut Oil has nutritional and medicinal benefits.
Newlife Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is:
- Made from natural, organically-grown Philippines coconut
- Certified Organic, Non GMC
- Zero Trans Fat & Hydrogenated Fat
- Cholesterol Free
- Pure Extra Virgin
- High in vitamins and minerals
- No artificial flavoring
- No preservative
- Unrefined & Non Bleached oil
- Rich in natural vitamin E
- Rich in lauric acid (a fatty acid that boosts our immune system)
Multiple Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
Health & Medicinal Use. Great for those who are or have:
- High blood cholesterol
- Dry skin, wrinkles, eczema
- Kidney or liver infections
- High blood glucose level
- Bacterial, viral and fungal (including yeast) infections
- Digestive disorder
- Cough and flu
Cooking. Suitable for various types of cooking and frying. Use as a substitute for butter or margarine in baking.
Haircare. Use as a hair conditioner.
Skincare. Use as a moisturizer or make-up remover. Heals wounds caused by insect bites, sunburn, allergy reaction of drugs or bruises.
Directions for Use
Infant (0-12 months) : 1/2 teaspoon daily. Can be added into infant formula milk.
Children aged 1-12 years : 1- 2 tablespoons daily; after meal.
Adult : 2 – 3 tablespoons daily; after meal.
For therapeutic purposes, take 3 to 4 tablespoon a day. Begin with a smaller amount and build up to recommended dosage, if necessary.
Storage: Keep In a coot dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Does not require refrigeration. Use within 3 months of opening.
FAQ about Virgin Coconut Oil
- Aren’t all saturated fats bad for us?
- For many years, Virgin Coconut Oil was perceived to be a high in cholesterol, the saturated fat that increases the risk of heart diseases. However, intensive researches have proven that NOT all saturated fats are harmful. Unlike long chain fatty acids such as found in animal saturated fat, the medium chain fatty acid in Virgin Coconut Oil raises metabolism, boosts the immune system and is easily digested. It is first cold-pressed, unrefined, unbleached and non-deodorized, thus packed with natural antioxidants and containing antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, whilst retaining its delightful flavour and aroma.
- Is Virgin Coconut Oil suitable for infants, children, and pregnant women?
- People of all ages can consume Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Including infants, children, pregnant women and lactating mothers. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil contains 48% Laurie Acid, naturally found in breast milk, that boosts the immune system against various infections and diseases.
- Will heating up Virgin Coconut Oil turn to it into trans fat?
- It is perfectly safe to heat Virgin Coconut Oil for cooking because the fatty acids in the oil are heat-resistant and will not be altered into harmful trans fat. Consumption of hydrogenated oil, such as margarine, has been linked to diabetes, coronary disease, and obesity as it is produced through a carcinogenic hydrogenation process.
- Does Extra Virgin Coconut Oil cause irritations to the skin?
- No. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is used in many aromatherapy and skincare products because of its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Can I still take Extra Virgin Coconut Oil if I am consuming other types of oil such as flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil or olive oil?
- Different oils provides different healing properties to our body. 2 to 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil daily provides sufficient amount of lauric acid to boost the immune system. In addition, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil helps in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (A.D.E.K). It also facilitates the absorption of other minerals (Ca. Mg, Fe) into the body.
- Is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil fattening?
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can aid weight loss by increasing the body’s metabolism rate and helping it to burn more calories.
- Why is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil regarded as a natural antibiotic?
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a natural antibiotic as it contains abundant lauric acid, which is a natural germ fighter that strengthens the body’s immune system and resists harmful viruses and microorganisms.
- How does consuming Extra Virgin Coconut Oil prevent calcium deficiency?
- Virgin Coconut Oil promotes better absorption of essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium. Consumers are less likely to suffer from tooth decay and osteoporosis.
- Is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil considered a hypoallergenic food?
- Consumers who do not consume milk due to lactose intolerance will benefit from the inclusion of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in their diet as it can protect the intestines and prevent allergic reactions.
- Can a diabetic person consume Extra Virgin Coconut Oil?
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is probably the only oil a diabetic person should consume because it controls blood sugar, stabilizes blood glucose levels and improves the secretion of insulin.