Assure is a biodegradable, concentrated, power-packed formula. The qualities listed below are fully assured :
- Powerful and speedy stain remover, gentle on fabrics and colours.
- No more stale-smelling clothes. Exclusive fresheners make fabric smelling clean and fresh, even after an overnight soak or drying out of the sun.
- No potentially carcinogenic whiteners. Safe for the whole family.
- Anti-rust formula to protect metal parts in washing machine.
- Minimum suds, maximum power. Save energy and water.
Suitable for all types of washing machine and handwash. Low-foaming, anti-rust formula.
Washload & Quantity
3-4kg : 3/4 scoop
5-6kg : 1 scoop
7-8kg : 1 1/2 scoop
Handwash : 3/4 scoop for a 12-litre pail of water.
For Best Results : Soak overnight. Was and rinse thoroughly. For very heavily-soiled laundry, double the amount and soak in hot water.
Benefits of Assure Laundry Detergent
- Gentle for your fabric, your hands, and your washing machine
- Safe for your baby’s clothes
- Contains no carcinogenic brighteners
- Low on suds, high on cleaning strength
- Saves water and energy
- Contains antirust properties
- No foul smell even after a few days of soaking
- Biodegradable and can be used as fertilizer for plants
Whiter And Brighter, But Is It Safe?
The Consumer Association of Penang (CAP) came out with the above headline in their mid-May 1995 publication.
CAP’s survey found many brands of laundry detergents (both liquid and powder) in the market that promise to make your clothes “whiter than white” or “brighter than bright” contain carcinogenic whitening agents (a colourless dye), also known as optical brighteners or fluorescence.
This harmful chemical would remain on the clothes and be absorbed by our bodies when they come in contact with our skins. Also as babies tend to suck on their clothes, they may take in these carcinogenic brighteners directly into their bodies. We wash clothes to clean them not to dye them.
Check if your laundry detergent contains carcinogenic whitening agents. View them under ultra violet (UV) light in a dark room. Those which do not contain whitening agents will look dull and matte. Those that contain wili have a bright glow and they seem to ‘jump out’ at you.