Sprinkle Super Nutrients
NewLife Organic Nutritional Yeast on your food and drinks
Do you know that you can have better health by sprinkling some NewLife” Organic Nutritional Yeast on your food or drinks daily? Following are some of its benefits:
- A complete protein
- Best natural food form of minerals
- Excellent source of B-Complex vitamins, including B12 and folic acid. Provides vegans and vegetarians with a reliable, non-animal source of vitamin B12.
- Helps boost liver functions and immune system
- Helps support healthy colon bacteria
- Helps support ideal intestinal ecology
- Helps improve hemotopoesus (the body’s blood production) and regulates blood sugar
- Helps support normal cholesterol
- Helps support alkaline phosphatase levels and bone health
- Helps with stress reduction
Facts about NewLife Organic Nutritional Yeast
RAISED ON MOLASSES — the best source of minerals, proteins and B-vitamins
NewLife Organic Nutritional Yeast is grown on mineral and vitamins enriched molasses. The yeast absorbs the minerals and vitamins from the molasses, providing possibly the best natural food form of minerals and vitamins available for humans. NewLife Organic Nutritional Yeast is a complete protein, containing more protein than meat and is an excellent source of B-vitamins, including B12.
In contrast, another type of yeast, brewer’s yeast, is a by-product of the beer-brewing industry without the robust properties of primary grown yeast, like NewLife~ Organic Nutritional Yeast. It may contain impure yeast strains encountered during the brewing process.
NewLife Organic Nutritional Yeast has a delightful, nutty-like flavour. Because it is delicious, it readily lends itself to a wide variety of culinary applications. You can use it as a seasoning for salads, sauces, gravies, soups, casseroles, burgers and spreads. Sprinkle it over spaghetti, pizza, or other dishes as a healthful replacement for grated cheese.
- No sugar
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Naturally low in fat and sodium
- Ideal for Vegetarians
Greatest benefit comes from daily use. Start with one teaspoon, gradually increasing to 1 to 3 tablespoon daily. At to any drinks or juices, soups, yogurt, salad, cereals, sandwiches, or a warm cooked dishes. Use as seasoning.
Product of New ZealandSaccharomyces cerevisiae