NewLife’s Nature’s Gift N.Zimes PA Plus
N.zimes PA Plus contains a blend of all the necessary enzymes and more which helps the body in digestion and absorption functions. It consists of the three main enzymes proteases, amylases and lipases isolated from vegetable sources.
The enzymes in N.zimes PA Plus are designed to express activity over a broad range of pH, 3.5 to 8.5, they are active in both the acidic environment of the stomach and the alkaline environment of the small intestine.
Unlike other sources of enzymes, N.zimes PA Plus start digesting food in the stomach and continues the process as the food enters the small intestine, ensuring complete digestion of food. Since N.zimes PA Plus are derived from vegetable sources, the ingredients are free from any animal related transmittable disease such as BSE (Mad Cow Disease), and are suited for vegetarian diets.
Everyone will benefit from such a comprehensive enzyme supplement such as n.zimes PA Plus. Like a glove and a hand, this specially selected enzyme blend is so compatible with our everyday food that you will feel the difference these enzymes make. Among those benefits are increased absorption and utilization of nutrients, strengthened immune system, and a decrease in gas and gastrointestinal discomfort.
Does not contain: fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, protein, ash, or water.
Directions for N.zimes PA Plus
To aid digestion:
For a healthy person, take ¼ teaspoon with every meal.
For a person with indigestion problems, take 1-2 teaspoon(s) with meals.
To improve health conditions:
Take 1-2 teaspoon(s) 4 times daily, i.e. with 3 meals and once anytime in a day on an empty stomach.
Usage of N.Zimes PA Plus
- Eat it when you are feeling full after a buffet. You would find stomach relieve and less bloated up.
- Eat it if your digestive system isn’t working too well.
- Take it on vacation with you in case of food indigestion.
- Got blood eye shot? Take this N.Zimes PA Plus to help relieve that red in your eyes.
Ingredients of N.Zimes PA Plus
- Aspergillus Niger
- Aspergillus Oryzae
- Trichoderma Longbrachiatum
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Barley Malt
- Pineapple in a base of Rice Bran
Nutritional Analysis per 360mg (1/4 teaspoon) serving :
- n.zimes PA (Protease 50,000 USP, Amylase 50,000 USP, Lipase 4000 USP) 100PAU
- Protease 3.0 12.25 SAPU
- Protease 6.0 7500 HUT
- Cellulase 750 CU
- Glucoamylase 6.5 AGU
- Invertase 125 SU
- Alpha-galactosidase 100 GalU
- Malt diastase 250 DP
- Peptidase 1500 HUT
- Pectinase 8.25 endo-PGU
- Hemicellulase 550 HCU
- Phytase 4.5 FTU
- Lactase 150 ALU
- Bromelain 450000FCCPU
- Dietary Fibre 43.1mg
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are substances that occur naturally in all living things, including the human body. They are critical for life. Our body’s ability to function, to repair when injured and to ward off disease is directly related to the strength and numbers of our enzymes – which is why a deficiency in enzymes can be highly devastating.
Symptoms including indigestion, bloatedness, weight gain, premature aging, autoimmune diseases, susceptibility to viruses, circulatory malfunctions, and cancer are amongst the few directly affected bodily functions linked to an enzyme deficiency.
Nothing can take place in the body without energy, and energy cannot be used or produced without enzymes. The very existence of each living cell depends on chemical reactions that require a constant supply of energy and enzymes. It is a known fact that we obtain energy from the food we eat – proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. But to convert these basic food groups into energy, we need to have enzymes to digest them:
Enzymes and the foods they digest:
- Proteases; breaks down protein such as is found in meats, nuts, and cheese.
- Lipase; breaks down fat such as is found in butter, cheese and meat.
- Amylases; breaks down carbohydrates, starches, and sugars that are prevalent in potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and snack foods.
- Cellulase; breaks down fiber, helping to digest fruits and vegetables.
- Lactase; breaks down lactose such as is found in milk and sugars.
Where do we get Enzymes?
Naturally, our food has been the primary source of enzymes. But cooking and processing of food outrightly destroy all these vital enzymes, there is a constant depletion of the enzyme reserve in a person who eats cooked food. For this reason, almost every adult (except those who are purely on a raw food diet from birth) is deficient of enzymes in the body. It is for this reason that we advocate proper juicing of raw fruits and vegetables which are loaded with active enzymes.
However, research is beginning to prove that enzyme supplementation is one of the key answers to longevity, and can ward off or heal many degenerative diseases. It is found that pancreatic and liver cancer cases are directly linked to a lack in enzymes to digest the excessively high amounts of animal protein. It is for this reason and more that in the Gerson Cancer Therapy, patients are fed with large amounts of pancreatic and other digestive enzymes on top of their 13 glasses of juices.
Who Should Take N.Zimes PA Plus
- People who eat cooked food most of the time
- People who are under stress
- People with frequent headaches, stiff neck and shoulders, joint paints and muscles aches
- People who tires easily
- People with poor immune system
- People who have poor appetite
- People who suffer from indigestion and digestive discomfort
- People with high cholesterol or other chronic diseases
- People who suffer from food allergies
- People with skin problems like acne, eczema, etc.
Ingredients : Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae, Trichoderma Longbrachiatum, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Barley Malt, Pineapple in a base of Rice Bran