Natural Anti-biotic to Combat Bad Bacteria
Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
One capsule daily
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Product of U.S.A.
Each capsule contains:
Bulbus Allium Sativum (Garlic Oil) … 1mg
Folium Petroselinum Crispum (Parsley Oil) … 1mg
Source of Capsule Shell : Vegetable.
Global Health Laboratories Amityville N.Y.
Garlic has been used as both food and medicine in many cultures for thousands of years. Today extensive clinical tests on human concluded that a regular intake of garlic can:
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Cleanse the blood by producing more ‘natural killer’ cells in the blood that will tackle infections and tumours
- Reduce the risk of blood clots that are responsible for most heart attacks and strokes
- Destroy infection causing viruses and bacteria
- Kill parasites in the body
- Regulate stomach function
- Improve blood circulation
- Destroy Free Radicals as it is a SUPER ANTIOXIDANT. Free radicals occur naturally in the body and are also increased by environmental toxins eg. UV light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution. They damage cell membranes and interact with our genetic material to cause premature aging. Consumption of garlic reduces or even helps prevent some of these damages.
The conditions for which garlic shows most promising results include:
Studies report that garlic consumption may decrease the progression of cardiovascular disease and help prevent heart disease, including atherosclerosis (plaque buildup in the arteries that can block the flow of blood and possibly lead to heart attack or stroke):
- Decrease bad cholesterols (LDL) and total cholesterol levels, while raising good cholesterols (HDL).
- Decrease platelet aggregation (helps the blood flow more easily).
- Decrease blood pressure. Numerous studies have reported small reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressure associated with the use of oral garlic.
- Decrease two other markers of cardiovascular disease – homocysteine and C-reactive protein.
A well-designed study of nearly 150 people supports the value of garlic in the prevention and treatment of the common cold. In this study, people received either garlic supplements or placebo for 12 weeks during winter. Those who received the garlic had significantly fewer colds than those who received placebo. Plus, when faced with a cold, the symptoms lasted a much shorter time in those receiving garlic compared to those receiving placebo.
Garlic strengthens the immune system. Laboratory studies suggest that garlic may have some anti-cancer activity. Studies which follow groups of people over time suggest that people who have more raw or cooked garlic in their diet are less likely to have certain types of cancer, particularly colon and stomach cancers. Dietary garlic may also offer some protection against the development of breast, prostate, and laryngeal (throat) cancers.
Testimonies of Garlic & Parsley Oil
Stanley Chong, Petaling Jaya
I had a very bad cold and was so sick that I had to lie in bed. I took 10 capsules of Garlic & Parsley Oil right before retiring. I woke up the following morning and my nose was no longer congested. I continued with 10 capsules daily. By the 3rd day, my cold was totally gone!
Mrs. Tan, Johor Bahru
Early this year, my gynaecologist removed one small polyp from my vagina. He gave me strong antibiotics to take 3 times a day for 1 week to prevent infection. Instead of taking antibiotics, I took 2 capsules of Garlic & Parsley Oil thrice a day as substitute. After 3 days, the wound healed completely. No more stains and no infection encountered.
Ingredients : Bulbus Allium Sativum, Garlic Oil, Folium Petroselinum Crispum, Parsley Oil
Hee Su Lan, Kota Kinabalu
Garlic & Parsley Oil is my immunity super booster. Every time when I feel like I am about to catch a cold or a cough. I will take 2 capsules of Garlic & Parsley Oil together with 2 tablets of C Complex.