NewLife Biodegradable Dishwashing Concentrate takes care of the toughest stains. Gentle on your hands, this environment-friendly liquid is made from natural ingredients and contains plant extracts that cleans and shines your cookware, dishes and cutlery. A great kitchen aid!
Benefits of NewLife Biodegradable Dishwashing Concentrate
- Three times more concentrated and economical
- Safe with no aggressive ingredients
- Highly effective to remove grease and dirt
- Gentle on the hands
- Super concentrated and economical, it is three times more concentrated than other brands. This means you wash far more dishes using the same amount of liquid.
- Safe and easy to use, it contains no aggressive ingredients, yet it’s highly effective. A little bit goes a long way.
- Balanced pH and gentle on the hands.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly, do your part to protect the environment.
How to Use
Dilute the little of the Dishwash Concentrate in the water and used this to wash the dishes. For normal dish washing, dilute 1/10 parts with water.
- Dish Wash: Use the new life dispenser bottle to make the 10% solution (a 10 times dilution)
- Fruit Wash: Apply the 10% solution directly on the fruits. Then rinse with water.
- Vegetable Wash: Dilute ¼ Dishwash Concentrate in 3 minutes of water. Soak vegetables for 2 – 3 minutes in solution. Wash and rinse with water.
- Glass Cleaning: Dilute 1 part 10% solution in 9 parts water. Spray on glass and wipe clean with newspaper.
- Floor Cleaning: Dilute ¼ Of each wash concentrate in half pail (about 8 litres) of water. Mop rinsing is not necessary.
- Car Wash: Dilute ½ cap per 4 litres.
- Pet’s Bath: Applying the 10% solution as shampoo.